Monday, July 31, 2006

Chavez & Ahmadinejad: Worms of a skin squirm together...

Charming. Cuando le van a dar a Hugo una patada ...???

Iran awarded Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Sunday the country's highest medal of honor for his support for Iran's nuclear program, the official IRNA new agency reported.

"The medal was given to President Chavez for his support for Iran's stance on its nuclear case at international circles, especially Venezuela's vote against an anti-Iranian resolution adopted by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)," the IRNA said.

Venezuela opposed an IAEA decision to report Iran's nuclear case to the UN Security Council in February. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad awarded the medal to Chavez in Tehran University. "He is the one who has stood against imperialism for years and has defended the interests of his and other Latin American countries," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by the state television.

Chavez arrived in Tehran on Saturday for his fifth visit to the Islamic republic since he came to power in 1999. During his talk with Ahmadinejad on Saturday, Chavez said he was pleased with the current economic cooperation between Venezuela and Iran.

"We can defeat imperialism only when we are united, and we will be defeated if we are separated. And this is something proved in history," said Chavez. The Venezuelan president also met with Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei later Saturday.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eye puffinesseye puffinessMy name is Catherine. I have a puffiness on eyes since I got my first baby. Now she is 2 year old. I tried many different eye products. over the counter or eye creme with prescriptions. And i spent a lot of money on them either.
Until last month, my friend recommended me to try an Oolong Tea eye creme from this website (www.theskinsecret.com). I gave it a trial and i bought it online. The price is below average price which i thought it must be very expensive.
And they delivery it very quick, even within the same day i ordered. I tried it for about 2 weeks. I can see a lot of huge difference. And a lot of my friends asked me which spa you went to have your eye treatment done.
I told them what i was using. Some of them also tried it and have a lot of complements to my suggestion.eye puffinesseye puffiness